- LABOR’S GREEN BOND FRAMEWORK LEAVES AUSTRALIA IN THE SLOW LANE The Treasurer’s announcement of Australia’s Green Bond Framework leaves Australia in the slow lane in energy security and reducing emissions. At a time when other major economies are embracing nuclear energy to meet their emissions targets while securing cheap, affordable energy, Chris Bowen and Jim Chalmers have excluded it from Australia’s Green Bond Framework. Canada, … Continued
- LABOR’S LATEST VANITY PROJECTTo save face at the United Nations, the Albanese Government is locking Australia into a future of energy poverty and jeopardizing our energy security. More than 70,000 international delegates are now descending on Dubai to attend the world’s largest annual climate change meeting, the United Nations’ 28th Conference of the Parties (COP28). As the world … Continued
- INTERVIEW WITH HAMISH MACDONALD,
ABC RN BREAKFAST4 December 2023 E&OE… Topics: COP 28, Nuclear Energy, Hamish Macdonald Dozens have gathered in Dubai this week for the COP28 Climate Summit, with more than 100 countries this year pledging to triple world renewable energy use by 2030. The conference though faces real challenges with revelations, most fossil fuel producers aren’t accurately counting their … Continued
- MEDIA STATEMENT03/12/23 This statement from Shadow Climate Change and Energy Minister, Ted O’Brien MP, comes in response to news from the United Nations’ climate change summit in Dubai – COP28 – that 22 nations have joined a “Net-Zero Nuclear Initiative” which commits to triple nuclear energy capacity by 2050. Further background information follows this statement by … Continued
- ADDRESSING LABOR’S ENERGY LIESI responded to Labor’s Climate Change and Energy Minister, Chris Bowen, addressing his multitude of energy lies.