Applications are now open for the Veteran Wellbeing Grants Program.
This program provides small grants (up to $50,000) and large grants (from $50,001 to $150,000) for projects and services to support members of the veteran community.
Information is below and the grant guidelines are on the Grant Connect website HERE.
If you are applying for a grant and would like a letter of support, please let us know.
|The Veteran Wellbeing Grants (VWG) Program is a targeted competitive program that accepts applicants annually, and is an amalgamation of the Veteran and Community Grants program and Supporting Younger Veterans Grants program.
The objectives of the program are to:
- maintain and improve the independence and quality of life for members of the veteran community by providing funding for projects that sustain or enhance health and social wellbeing
- deliver services to the veteran community that build community capacity for the future that is not already provided by Commonwealth or state funding
- expand on existing services offered to veterans in new regions within Australia or in the development of new services that will be offered in more than one location
- raise awareness of the important issues faced by the veteran community.
Applications will be considered under grant categories: Stream A Small Grants (up to a maximum of $50,000 per grant) and Stream B Large Grants (from $50,001 to a maximum of $150,000 per grant).
To be eligible to apply you must be either:
- an ex-service organisation (ESO) applying in your own right
- an ESO applying as the lead member of a consortium
- a non-ESO applying as the lead member of a consortium with at least one ESO and
- be one of the legal entity types listed in section 4.3 of the Grant Opportunity Guidelines
Applications are now open and close 9:00 pm AEDT on Thursday 8 December 2022.